Bailey Loftis was born and raised in Midland, Michigan. Bailey received her bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University before moving to Columbia, South Carolina where she received her JD/MBA from the University of South Carolina. Upon graduation, Bailey began her career as a strategy consultant before transitioning to residential real estate in Spartanburg. Her practice focuses on residential real estate transactions.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2015
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business, MBA, 2020
- South Carolina, 2020
Professional and Civic Activities:
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Young Lawyer’s Division