Who We Are
At Nelson & Galbreath, our passion is helping you close your real estate deal. Our experienced team is results-driven and service-oriented. We provide a simple process, exceptional communication, and on-time delivery. Whether it is a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned commercial investor or a national homebuilder, we find joy in forming relationships and advising people during some of the most important moments of their lives.
They guide who serves on our team, how we do business, and they capture who we are, inside and outside the office.
- We Provide “Wow” Factor. Meeting expectations is not enough. We go beyond. Way beyond.
- We are Problem Solvers. We energetically take ownership, solve complex issues, and get results.
- We Strive to Be the Best at What We Do. Every person on our team regularly sharpens his or her skills through training, mentorship, and group problem-solving.
- We Value Our Clients and Each Other. We genuinely care about our clients and each member of our work family.
- We Live Well. We work hard while staying focused on the big picture for ourselves and our clients: family, friendships, health, work-life balance, and civic and community involvement.
We look forward to putting our values to work for you.
If you are a homebuilder, we want to be your attorneys. Nelson & Galbreath currently represents multiple national, regional, and local custom home builders. We have a proven process to deliver excellent service to our home builder clients. We also know how to serve the ultimate buyer clients who purchase your homes. From land acquisitions and development, to lot purchases, to residential new home construction closings, our experienced team is the right choice.
If you are involved in a residential home closing, we want to be your attorneys. We take our professionalism very seriously, while at the same time ensuring that the closing process is fun. Whether you are buying, selling, or refinancing (or helping someone who is), we will wow you with our simple and secure process, on-time delivery, and exceptional communication.
If you are involved in a commercial real estate closing, we want to be your attorneys. Our team is experienced in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including related business matters. We regularly represent commercial buyers and sellers, lessors and lessees, as well as commercial lenders, developers, and property owners. We work smarter, not harder, and that efficient professionalism sets us apart.