Brad is proud to be a member of the Nelson & Galbreath team, having joined in 2019 after almost eight years at large regional law firms. With big firm experience and a small firm approach, Brad practices in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, general business law, and corporate transactions.
Brad represents buyers, sellers, lenders, developers, landlords, and tenants in all aspects of real estate transactions. He has substantial experience drafting and negotiating all documents related to: purchase and sale transactions, lease agreements, condominium formations, loan documentation, and all related matters and documents. Brad enjoys helping a client get a deal across the finish line while focusing on the legal details required.
Brad also serves clients looking to start new business ventures, grow or sell an existing business, as well as business owners looking for outside general counsel assistance. Brad works with clients setting-up LLCs or corporations, preparing operating agreements and other corporate governance documents, negotiating contracts/leases, and facilitating the purchase and sale of businesses.
Brad is a creative thinker and problem solver who is committed to serving clients with the utmost diligence and patience during their most important business or personal endeavors. As a sixth generation Greenvillian, Brad is honored to serve the Upstate and all of South Carolina.
- Washington and Lee University (B.S., 2005)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- South Carolina Law Review
Honors and Awards:
- South Carolina Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, for Real Estate (2016-2020)
- Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite, Real Estate (2015-2020)
- Leadership Greenville, Class of 41
- Greenville Business Magazine’s Best & Brightest 35 and Under (2014),
- CALI Award for Excellence in Real Estate Transactions II
- CALI Award for Excellence in Corporate Finance