Commercial & Residential Real Estate | Estate Planning
Although he was born in Alexandria, Virginia, Glenn has family in Greenville and has visited the Upstate throughout his entire life. After law school, Glenn practiced in the commercial litigation practice groups of several national law firms.
Glenn practices in the firm’s real estate and estate planning practice groups. Glenn represents buyers, sellers, developers, builders, and lenders in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Back to All Attorneys
- James Madison University, B.S., 2004
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- South Carolina, 2013
Professional & Civil Activities
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville Bar Association
- Greenville Literacy Association, Board Member
- Metropolitan Arts Council, MAConnect